Java 2 enterprise Edition (J2EE) is a platform for building distributed, scalable, platform independent server side Enterprise Applications. Today java is one of the most mature and commonly used programming languages for building enterprise software. Java is providing enterprise solutions to small, medium and large enterprise throughout the world and is a leading player in mobile applications. The need of java professionals is growing day by day, which is in itself, a testimony to its success.
- Student should have good knowledge of a modern, object oriented language such as C++, C#.
- Methods, functions, object oriented concepts should be cleared.
- Should have good knowledge of DBMS and RDBMS concepts.
After completion of Java training students can easily able to use object-oriented features of the Java language, such as encapsulation, inheritance and polymorphism.
- Use Java technology data types and expressions
- Use Java technology flow control constructs
- Use arrays and other data collections
- Implement error-handling techniques using exception handling
- Can easily create GUI applications using Swing components: panels, buttons, labels, text fields, and text areas
- Create multithreaded programs