Graphic design is a creative process which most often involving a client and a designer and usually completed in conjunction with producers of form (i.e., printers, sign makers, etc.) undertaken in order to convey a specific message (or messages) to a targeted audience. EDUCONF TECHNOLOGIES PRIVATE LIMITED provides graphics designing training according to the current requirement of IT industry. The term “graphic design” can also refer to a number of artistic and professional disciplines that focus on visual communication and presentation Graphic designing is a creative field of work which involves imagination in communicating with users. Graphic designing deals with working with objects, shapes, text, images etc. Graphic designing is used to create Corporate Identity, Brochures, Advertisements, Print Media, Product packaging and Icons etc.
Graphic design basically is visual problem solving using text and/or graphical elements. Your aim is to create something that is pleasing to the eye, and gets the attention of the viewer. But things can’t just look cool. They have to work as well. The course is designed to give people with no formal graphic design training a reasonable introduction into the world of graphics. In this course, you’ll learn a simple process for creating graphics by completing three design projects. In the first project, you’ll learn how to use size, shape, color, and type. You’ll also learn how to apply the concepts of contrast, repetition, alignment, and proximity to make your graphics look good. In the second project, you’ll create a page layout using text, charts, graphs, and simple drawings. In the last project, you’ll produce another layout using text, diagrams, procedures, icons, and screen captures.
Graphic designers work with drawn, painted, photographed, or computer-generated images (pictures), but they also design the letterforms that make up various typefaces found in movie credits and TV ads; in books, magazines, and menus; and even on computer screens. Designers create, choose, and organize these elements-typography, images, and the so-called “white space” around them-to communicate a message. Graphic design is a part of your daily life. From humble things like gum wrappers to huge things like billboards to the T-shirt you’re wearing, graphic design informs, persuades, organizes, stimulates, locates, identifies, attracts attention and provides pleasure.
- We will provide real time project training with code explanation and implementation.
- Our training modules are completely designed according to current IT market.
- After completion of 75% of course, student will go through Major Project Training, Live Project Training, Interview Preparation and Recruitment process in IT Industry.
- Student will go through the training of Internet and Photoshop as a complimentary package before starting of Graphics Designing.
- We offer regular, fast track and weekend training in Graphics Designing course.
- Study material is provided with the course which consist of concepts, examples and real time examples.
- Coral Draw